Old July 12th 03, 03:42 AM
Strontium

Guess that depends how much money you have to spend...

-
Wayne Youngman stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Hello NVIDIA posse,

well as shameful as it is to admit it, I am still using my Creative
GeForce256-DDR, hehe. It's GPU is running 120Mhz and the memory is
150MHz DDR (300Mhz). This card is three years old and still working
well. . . . . . . . .for the games I play. . . . . . .anyway I'm in
the market for a new graphics card and I'm currently doing my
homework on NVIDIA and ATI.

How much more powerful would a new entry level card be over my
Geforce256-DDR,

Thanks in advance, , ,

Wayne ][

--
Strontium

"Shortcuts are self-defeating. Mean. If you cannot do it,
clean, you'll never reach your reward..." - 311