Old April 21st 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jack

Default TV out with 8800 GTX on Vista?

ok, I fixed the issue by using the sVideo cable that came with the
card instead of using the one that I've used and worked with a
previous card.

But now I'm experiencing a new problem.

I have my monitor (24 inch widescreen) cloned with the TV. The maximum
resolution I can set my monitor to when it is cloned is 1024X768, when
it should be 1900X1200. There doesn't seem to be a way to
independently set the resolution of the 2 displays when they are
cloned.

Is there a way to set my monitor to 1900X1200 and my TV to a different
resolution? Or is this a Vista driver related bug?