Old June 6th 17, 06:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_36_]

Default "Core-X" i9 with 18 cores [CPU wars escalate]

Flasherly wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 22:11:22 -0400, Bill
wrote:

The long-term consequences of that ought to be noteworthy--whatever they
turn out to be...

The other day I pulled in a gas station. One of popular WiFi hotspots
among many, I'd hazard, to avoid some pretty stiff fees on as much
data restriction, if not connection-time, apt to be among conventions
for Android use.

Meanwhile, in pulls this gorgeous girl to park her car next to me.
Well, she's a woman for all of her gorgeous intents, so far as I
rather care to concede, who somehow seems younger than older.

As I'm drinking, not especially gulping down, a beverage. During
which time, veritably in its entirety, she's putting on a "womanly
show" for me. Quite knowingly and enjoying herself as much with me,
as whatever or whomever the Android inculcates. Incessantly,
alluringly smiling into that screen with all her womanly might;...
whatever words may escaped between that facade of pearly white
momentarily alludes me.

Hmmm, What did you say was the emm location of this gas station? : )
Maybe the dental industry and the skin care product industry will be
bigger industries going forward?

I sincerely doubt I'll ever be that noteworthy;- my teeth aren't near
so focused, pretty and white as hers. Although I'll have to ad mitt I
did enjoy the show. (It was for me, as she would tone it down
whenever there was someone else close enough to see what she was up
to.)

My sister actually turned me on to it. When my niece went to college,
she filled me in how "new age" etiquette works -- how people don't
look or talk to one another anymore, not without a small handheld
screen first to intercede.

I've seen interesting phenomenon when a guy and girl, presumably a
dating couple, are walking along. The girl's gets a cell phone
call--and the guy, not wanting to "be outdone" has to work his social
network on this cell phone too... I've seen this happen more than
once. And no, it's not me, my cell phone barely knows it's way out of
the house.