Old June 5th 17, 10:33 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default "Core-X" i9 with 18 cores [CPU wars escalate]

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 02:45:27 -0400, Bill
wrote:

So we mere consumers are most probably not the target
market for these things...

Never were. Obfuscation always was as far as 'the public market' ever
cared to involve themselves. Desktops as marginalized for their
consumer availability...the CompUSA stereotypical EMachine with their
Friendly Tech Staff and a ready Service Plan. While supplies lasted.
Desktop being as well another distasteful four-letter name for W_o_r_k
-- hence Gaming Machine for a [pro]consumer and an important
distinction in placing the gameboy's big game. Once upon a time.
Options since, I'd imagine are considerable -- since the desktop, per
se, being on the skids of the mother of all slumps. As a news media
would have it -- sic paid-advertiser support by writing for industry
profit interests -- at the very least by now, is not something for
qualifying interest, other than occasionally to occur on 'your
grandfather's choice list'.

If you know how to and appreciate a build, it well could be on a
magnitude of having learned, unbeknownst at some early age in school,
a commonality to the roots of language, a reason and rhetoric for dead
Latin. We don't presume to speak anymore, after all. We rather talk,
convey messages, or face to smile into a 7.38587" handheld screen.

-
O propheta, certe penis tuus coelum versus erectus est. -Dusted
Angellust