Old July 4th 03, 10:27 PM
TheSingingCat

"Wookie" wrote in message
news:3blNa.104022$R73.11958@sccrnsc04...
And if not for the freedom and ingenuity of the Americans .. there would

be
no precious internet or your frickin' NG's or probably the computer you're
sitting at.
God Bless America

Patriotism is great, it is what makes a nation strong -- no question about
it. However, I'm sure there are plenty of newsgroups where that would be
appropriate. A huge post in a videocard NG isn't appropriate.

As for the ingenuity and freedom of Americans, that was never in dispute nor
question so I'm uncertain why you even bring that up. As for the computer
I'm sitting at, it's a Toshiba made in Japan, I'm sure they are quite
ingenious and inventive as well. I'd have great difficulty in believing
that without US contributions to the computing world we would not have
computers.