Old August 1st 09, 06:25 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
William[_3_]

Default Id / John Carmack blah blah blah

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 02:09:46 GMT, " gnomon wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:01:20 -0400, William Wparks023@gmail wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:05:48 +0100, Shawk
wrote:

Nice troll... certainly got a number of bites. I'd give it 8/10 except
that with the x-posted groups the replies were entirely predictable - it
was hardly a challenge. 6/10 is fair I think.

Nice (although somewhat vacant) attempt to gain attention and a
feeling of self importance by adding a follow up. I'll wait to see
how your attempt turns out before giving it a final score though.

In that case let me jump in! I score Shawk's follow-up high for
accuracy, but deduct a bit for scoring such a mediocre troll above
5/10. On the other hand you gave those stylistic points right back
with your IKYABWAI ... ... so in all I dunno about a final verdict
either. Should the ref keep calling out the seconds after ...9, 10,
or mightn't it be better to just call in the medics?

Looks like we may be winding down, so I give Shawk a 2/10 and his
sock-puppet account (which he likes to crossdress while using) a .5/10
at the peak of my optimism.

If we can get a few more, I've got plenty of scoring to dole out?