Old September 26th 03, 11:25 PM
Ben Pope

James wrote:
"Ben Pope" wrote in message
James wrote:
Hmm my current settings is theatre mod. My monitor is set to 1280x1024
and the secondary display to 800x600(which is minimun resolution) but my
output tv-out output is still 1024x768

So what do you see on the tv? The primary or the secondary display?

Secondary on tv out

OK, I'm totally confused.

I've just set mine up... I can set the res to either 800x600 or 1024x768 and
that seems to appear on my monitor, at that res.

In the displays section of the advanced display control panel (with me?)
I've got Monitor set up as display 1, TV as display 2, FPD disabled. TV is
set to PAL I (I've just set it to United Kingdom). I've extended my desktop
onto the secondary display and the monitor driver is "default monitor" (I
think... it could be "plug and play monitor" - who knows... I have both on
the secondary display).

Ben