Old September 26th 03, 07:28 PM
James

"Ben Pope" wrote in message
James wrote:
I got me self a radeon 9700 pro - Evil commando2 from Powercolor.
Its got at Tv out what works fine.
The only problem is that the minimum output resolution is 1024
Ofcause I could just lower my monitor resolution but how cool is it with

800x600 on a 19' monitor.
So is there any of u who know how u can lower your tv-out resolution (to
800x600 or maybe 640x480) while keeping your original monitor resolution
(1280x1024) ??
It seems impossible with the original drivers/software but maybe there

is
some software out there that can fix the problem who knows ??
I want to capture the tv-out with a VCR while im playing one of my games
so NO! I can't just lower the resolution to 800x600 cause i can't play
with such a low resolution.

I think there is a way of making TV out go to the other output. Theatre
mode?

How does it work for you at the moment? Do you get your primary or
secondary display on the TV?

Also I think it might be different depending on whether the TV is plugged

in
when you power up or not (that might be pre-radeon)

I've never tried TV out (I might try it at some point, but my monitor is
bigger then my TV so no real point :-) so I don;t have any definate

ideas -
just seeing if I can jog somebody else memory or maybe point you in the
right direction.

Good luck,

Ben

Hmm my current settings is theatre mod. My monitor is set to 1280x1024 and
the secondary display to 800x600(which is minimun resolution) but my output
tv-out output is still 1024x768