Old June 12th 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default nView causes screen saver to crash

Probably not the answer you wanted, but the easiest solution is to use a
different screensaver, something 2D like flying windows or blank screen.
Remember, the screensaver activates when you are NOT using the computer -
there's no point in showing a pretty picture.

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message
I have an MX440 video card.

I just updated the driver for it and now every time the screensaver is
activated I get a dialogue box saying that 3d box has performed an
illegal
operation. This didn't happen before.

I have to clink on ok 10 times and the desktop comes back. Windows 98SE
btw.

Has anyone here seen this effect ?

Graham