Old April 28th 04, 12:27 AM
John Lewis

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:46:10 GMT, "rms"
wrote:

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/...ia/default.asp

In other words, the famous PS2 vs PS3 farcry screenshots, intended to show
how superior the 6800 was to anything from ATI, are a pile of crap. They
turned down every single detail slider to the lowest setting to make one
screenshot, then put it side-by-side with a screenshot in which every slider
was turned up to ultra-high detail.

The only PR I can think of that's more low-down than this is Bushco's
slandering of Kerry's war record. Nvidia should be ashamed of themselves.

What's your point ?

That nVidia does not have PS3.0 hardware in the NV40 ?

If you believe Marketing PR, I have a couple of bridges to sell you.

BTW, you missed the complete report on the LAN party at which the 6800
was announced. A still-unreleased version of updated Far Cry code was
shown there.

John Lewis

rms