Old January 3rd 09, 10:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
spoon

Default MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

pokey man pisze:
I just realized that it is a brand new MoBo.... hmmmm did you get a new
powersupply??? if you used the old one, then that is your problem! a PS
tha ran the old techonolgy is underpowering all the lovely new, higher power
usage componets and poof... shuts down when you use the card.

I have Tagan 2 Force 400Watt, and i don't have problems with power even
playing newest games on hight quality settings, so how it can be the
small pci tv card can take too much power?