Old January 3rd 09, 02:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
pokey man

Default MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

"spoon" wrote in message
pokey man pisze:
RT click My Computer (or Computer) click manage, expand componants, open
problem devices. this might give you a clue. also open hardware,

conflicts
and sharing. also look in problem devices ;-) HTH

hmm, i don't see any "problem devices" or "conflicts and sharing". I
have polish language but still can't see similar to this. it looks that

way:

http://wstaw.org/images/free/2009/01...7b8ab9000.jpeg

Anyway: today happened something weird: i was able to scan all channels
and watch TV but *only for about five minutes* and then my computer just
turned off, like unpluging power cord and... i wasn't able to turn it on
again! i had to unplug cord, wait for few seconds, then plugged power
cord to computer and it started. I really don't know what to do

how old is this card? i would pull the card and examine the tops of the
capicitors and other componants on the card. might be drawing too much
power? check voltages in bios for bad PS should be within 5% of stated
voltages (i perfer 2%)

HTH

Pokeyman