Old January 2nd 09, 10:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
spoon

Default MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

pokey man pisze:
RT click My Computer (or Computer) click manage, expand componants, open
problem devices. this might give you a clue. also open hardware, conflicts
and sharing. also look in problem devices ;-) HTH

hmm, i don't see any "problem devices" or "conflicts and sharing". I
have polish language but still can't see similar to this. it looks that way:
http://wstaw.org/images/free/2009/01...7b8ab9000.jpeg

Anyway: today happened something weird: i was able to scan all channels
and watch TV but *only for about five minutes* and then my computer just
turned off, like unpluging power cord and... i wasn't able to turn it on
again! i had to unplug cord, wait for few seconds, then plugged power
cord to computer and it started. I really don't know what to do