Old April 5th 09, 01:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Possible issue with Zotac 9800 GT

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 20:13:23 -0400, "First of One"
brought the following to our attention:

1. Some games like BF2 auto-configures itself and compiles shaders on first
run. Upgrading the video card may require reinstalling the game. Does FSX
have a function to repeat the autodetection?

The guys in the FS forum suggest to delete (or rename) the FSX.CFG
file and re-start the game, which builds a new CFG file. I did that
already and will do a TXT compare on the before and after. First I ran
DriverSweeper and checked ATI. It didn't remove the files, but it DID
work in Safe mode. It now reports no ATI files are left on the C: drive.

-G