Old April 5th 09, 04:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Augustus

Default Possible issue with Zotac 9800 GT

The memory buss is 800 MHz and that isn't exactly cutting edge. The
OS is Win Xp Pro (32-bit) SP3. Yes.. I uninstalled the ATI drivers using
the Add/Remove Software from Control Panel, the uninstalled the ATI
hardware in Computer Manager, then powered down to install the 9800.

-ed

ECC DDR2 is slower than standard DDR2....it has a parity module and is
usually used on server boards. I suggest you use a driver cleaner and
reinstall the latest forceware. See if it behaves.