Old October 24th 08, 09:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Daniel[_4_]

Default No Physx processor installed

Well, a start would be to click on the icon to open it. Fiirst tab
is 'Info'. It will tell you what PhysX engines are installed.

The following are installed
v2.8.1
v2.8.0
v2.7.6
v2.7.5
v2.7.4
v2.7.3
v2.7.2
v2.7.1
v2.7.0
v2.6.4
v2.6.3
v2.6.2
v2.6.1
v2.6.0
v2.5.4
v2.5.3
v2.5.2
v2.5.1
v2.5.0
v2.4.4
v2.4.1
v2.4.0
v2.3.3
v2.3.2
v2.3.1
Next try the demos under the 'Demo' tab. Then there is always the
ubiquitous 'Help' tab.
Was no help at all
If the demos work it's installed.

I get an error box that I need DX9c installed, I have Vista and DX10
installed
If the game doesn't work there may
be settings in the game you can change.

The game does work but it will work without Physx processer installed

If not you'll have to get
help from the game people; I don't run that game.

Bill
--
GMail, Google Goobers and Web to Usenet gateway users.
This century's answers to AOL and WebTV.