Old October 23rd 08, 11:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
deimos[_2_]

Default No Physx processor installed

Daniel wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Hi

I am running Vista Ultimate with a DC 2.6 Gig CPU.
I have a nVidia 8600 GTS 512 meg card, when I open nVidia Physx
Properties
in Control Panel it says on the info page.
"No Ageia Physx processor installed"

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

The game I have that uses Physx is Train Simulator.

thanks

Daniel

Did you install the driver?

http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx_8.09.04_whql.html

Bill
--
GMail, Google Goobers and Web to Usenet gateway users.
This century's answers to AOL and WebTV.

Yes I did

cheers

"No AGEIA Physx Processor Installed" is completely normal as you're not
using the PPU which is also supported by the Physx driver. You're using
"Geforce Physx" which is listed under settings. You can use this to
switch GPU Physx on or off.