Old February 24th 08, 02:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,comp.graphics.algorithms
RF

Default Curving of the earth in Battlefield 2 ?

"Dasuraga" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 4:09 pm, TheBoffin
wrote:
The Earth is flat I tell you!

Gameplay-wise, it makes sense to have flat levels, especially
considering that, in real life, the curvature of the earth isn't
really obvious(except for specific cases, like a boat going into the
horizon)

Well... I would say that it is obvious, otherwise you'd be able to see
mountains, tall buildings, and other such things from much, much farther
away.

Okay, maybe it's just obvious to me, because I think things like that.

RF.