Old February 16th 08, 02:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Default 8600GT Thoughts ?

There are a lot of things I *can* do to repair the card, but I *won't*
because I paid money for a new, defect-free product.

As for the horse thief part, well, I don't trust anything with less than 4
wheels and a motor. Unless you are talking about a certain first-person
slasher game made by Bethesda...

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
Oh noes! Possibly bent fins! Possibly broken plastic trim! I too read the
reviews from the newegg buyers.

You bend the fin(s) back in place if necessary and if the optional fans or
plastic bits arrived mashed, you get new ones if you plan on even using
them.

That was a stretch even for you, firsty you old sock, you old horse thief,
you old so-and-so.