Old February 15th 08, 11:57 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Wonderman

Default 8600GT Thoughts ?

I'd love to put one of those in but they all use fans. I've tried cards
that use fans and they all sound like Dustbusters on low speed.

Any ideas about fanless cards ?

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Wonderman" wrote in message
I was considering upgrading from an XFX 7600 GS 256 to this -

Bottom feeder for FS X 3D. A this 8800GS is twice the card for $60 more.

Better yet, why not just get a the real deal 256Mb 8800GT for $209

or this 512Mb Galaxy 8800GT for $184 with rebate
http://www.ncixus.com/products/27328...%20Technology/

I have one of the OC Galaxy 8800GT 512Mb cards and it's quality is right
up there with the best. Excellent overclocker too.