Old January 24th 07, 01:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Shep©

Default GLQuake 1.13 and 7600GS

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:16:52 +0100 I never confuse arrogance with
confidence nor ability with ambition Lars-Erik Østerud .@. sent this
:

Try Zquake,
http://zquake.frag.ru/

It's a better client than the standard GL.Lots of tweaks to do.I'm
still running it in winXP and not even on,"Compatibilty" mode.

GLQuake 1.13 is Actually very much better than the 0.97.
Has more resolutions. Fog emulation. Better rendering etc etc.
But it won't work with my new graphic card. Really to bad.

I'll try the link and see how that works :-)

It's ok but not as good as other clients if you want,"EyE Candy" as
well,

http://www.quakeforge.net/

--
Free Windows/PC help,