Old January 6th 07, 11:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Lars-Erik Østerud

Default 1152 x 864 resolutions and graphics cards

Robert Gault wrote:

I have the same video card that you have, Ti-4200, and I am responding
to your post at 1152x864x32 resolution. The monitor is a SyncMaster 204B
fed via DVI.

Strange, maybe the monitor INF file for 971P digital (DVI) has an
error, or the driver I used with my Ti-4200 has something wrong.

Have installed a new driver now so I can test that, and I'll look at
det monitor .INF files and see if there are differences (shouldn't be,
wondered why there are separate .INF files for "analog" and "digital")
--
Lars-Erik - http://www.osterud.name - ICQ 7297605
XP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live