Old March 19th 06, 12:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,wpg.computers.help,wpg.forsale.computers

Default fps problem

Sounds like the game is running entirely from the hard drive,
and won't cache for some reason. Or, you've got a high
error rate when the game tries to cache. Or, you've got
a "server scumware" running .. possibly several. Or, you
recently upgraded your mobo BIOS, and THAT will do it
every time. In your case, I would back up my working
docs, email, etc ... and totally reinstall the OS from a
cleanly formatted drive.

johns