Old September 10th 05, 10:55 AM
David P. Greer

Yes, I want to import video from a VCR (like in the picture
http://www.nvidia.com/docs/IO/23032/...og-Y-Pr-Pb.jpg
). The problem is that this screenshot doesn't show up to me, while all
the others do.

The VIVO feature on your 6600GT supports S-video in and composite in.
I don't know what brand card you have, but it probably does not support
component (RGB) video in. Some, like the MSI, support component video
out, however.

I use an MSI 6600GT VIVO to import video from a VCR. The S-video out of
the VCR is attached to the S-video in on the pigtail connector that came
with the card. If your VCR does not have S-video out, then use the
composite video out (the yellow connector) to connect to the composite
video in connector pigtail. The stereo audio out of the VCR is
connected to the stereo line-in on the sound card.

You need to set up your capture software to use the nVidia WDM Video
Capture as the input device.

Works great!

David