Old August 6th 05, 03:34 AM
First of One

Is this the original DOS Quake, or GLQuake? GLQuake should run as-is without
any problems. To get custom resolution and color depth, make a shortcut to
the GLQuake.exe and add the following command-line argument, as an example:

-width 1024 -bpp 32

"Evil Uncle Chris" wrote in message
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get Quake running via this
card.

Years ago it was easy with Voodoo cards, but I'm having trouble finding
any clear instructions, if indeed it is possible? I'd love to see it in a
1024 resolution.

Thanks in advance

Chris