Old January 12th 05, 04:22 PM
SleeperMan

Spencer wrote:
All Nvidia boards use the same driver, go to the Nvidia site and
select your graphics board type and operating system and you will be
taken to the correct page for download

But here a new question appears: is it WORTHED to install newer drivers or
not? i have GF4 MX400 card and i often wonder that...
Since - my guess - newer drivers probably refer to newer boards only, while
retaining existing functions of old ones. It's really a question what to
improve on old board...

"Napolux" wrote in message
m...
I've a Ti4200 with 43.45 detonator drivers.

Anyone knows if exsist a newer driver from nvidia (forceware of any
version) that may be better than my old ones?

Thank you

--
Napolux
http://napolux.altervista.org