Old November 15th 04, 10:55 AM
Paul

LOL

Francis Parker wrote:
A friend is planning to upgrade his computer this
coming Friday when he gets paid, because of
Half-Life 2. I would like to do the same, and buy
his existing graphics card off of him. I currently
have a XFX Geforce 6800GT in my machine, and
my friend has a Cirrus Logic 5446. He's suggested
that we make a swap because he claims that the
Cirrus Logic is much better the the 6800GT. I'm
all for this, in threory, but he also wants me to give
him £50 too. I can appreciate that the Cirrus Logic
must be a very high-end card (simply because I
can't find any regular retailers that sell them), but
is it also worth the extra £50? I don't want to get
duped here.