Old October 29th 04, 10:57 PM
Inglo

On 10/29/2004 2:50 PM husker3in4 brightened our day with:

I'm considering upgrading from my 17" flatscreen CRT to a 19" LCD monitor. I've read in the past they arent as good for
gaming because the colors arent as deep. Has this been improved? Will I notice much difference if I make the change? Also, in
looking at different LCD monitors, the only things I see change from one to the other are the Brightness ratios and the
Contrast ratios. Which is a better number, higher or lower? What do I need to be looking for is what I'm asking.

Thanks

I just bought this one, good price great gaming monitor. Has DVI and
includes a DVI cable.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...006-052&depa=1

--
Steve ¤ģIngloĢ¤