Old February 17th 04, 09:37 PM
Derek Wildstar

"Scrim" wrote in message

Overclocking my cpu, as the Windows XP desktop comes up I get warnings

from
the 'Nvidia System Sentinel' saying it's reducing my graphics card
performance because the system isn't providing enough power. It repeats

the
message several times per second so I end up with tens or even hundreds of
instances of this warning running and shown in the task bar. (I do have
extra power to the video card plugged in). The only course open is to
restart the computer and stop overclocking.

I suggest you do a full electrical analysis of your PC, run in a vanilla
state, to determine where your highest loads are.

Use Motherboard Monitor as a powerful diagnostic tool, complete with
optimizations and detailed reporting, to help you get more electrical data
from your PC, the BIOS numebrs are not enough.

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/