Old February 14th 04, 11:33 AM
Steve

Well I was going to have them (Dell) put the ATI 9800XT in the new system,
but it jacked up the price beyound what my wife and I had budgeted for a new
computer. As far getting a Dell it's the only company that my wife and I
trust. We have had bad experiences either personally or professionally with
the other major computer manufacturers. So we opt for Dell. I know alot of
people who don't like Dell but I guess it's just a matter of personal
preference.

Steve

"Darthy" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 06:20:25 GMT, "Steve" wrote:

What about overclocking this card? Would it then approach the Ultra's

speed?
I am soon getting a Dell Dimension XPS which is coming with a stock 5200
card and I am going to put the 5600 in it.

Perhaps...

Why get a Dell? Paying for a card that you're gonna pull out?

Spend less on a better computer - put money into better card.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!