Old September 17th 03, 09:52 AM
spamtrap@localhost

On 17 Sep 2003 01:45:46 -0700, (Dick Trace)
wrote:

Has anyone compared the visual differences in real-world games that
support dx7 up to dx9? Screenshots?

The water in Morrowind when it is raining is stunning on a DX8 card.
There aren't a lot of games that use DX8 or 9 extensively yet though.
I personally upgrade my graphics card regularly for performance
reasons and so I can run with FSAA, it is an added bonus when the more
advanced features of my 9700 are utilised.
--
Andrew. To email unscramble
& remove spamtrap.