Old September 7th 03, 06:51 PM
Richard Jønvåg

skrev i melding
m...
I get the same horrible flicker with the ASUS VCR prog on a composite

input
with the 45.23 installed. Only affects viewing and the recording is OK.

Other programs aren't affected either for viewing or recording.

A shame as I quite liked the video wallpaper facility.

Give it a week or two and there will be yet another driver update out.

There
is an updated Nvidia VIVO WDM driver out, 2.09, I've not tried it yet.

Go to http://www.ivmm.com/download_inno3d.html and look in the downloads.

Mega

I changed back to 44.71 and the problem went away..

havent tried the new wdm-driver yet, but this is really bad from Asus. One
should expect quality :-(

Richard