Old July 29th 03, 08:46 PM
TheSingingCat

"White Spirit" wrote in message

Ti500? I have never heard of it. What is that in the Ti series scale?
Faster model than Ti4200?

It's the fastest GeForce3 model. My particular one is made by Hercules
and is very good for overclocking. As I said, my Ti4600, although
noticeably better, is not the huge improvement I would have expected.

I didn't overclock the Ti500 except to test it once. Perhaps I should

have.

The Ti4200 should be faster.

If you can even find ti500's around now, they're still (imho) the best bang
for the buck. They're almost the same pace as a 4200 and generally 40%
cheaper. I have a PNY ti500 and just run it stock, quite slick.

Next upgrade will likely be a shift over to the ATI side of things, I
haven't tried their newer line of cards for quite sometime.