Old July 29th 03, 06:47 AM

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
I'm using a 4200 overclocked to 4600 speed and I run Wolf3D with only
2XAA and 4XAF@800x600 all quality settings maxed out in the game. On the forest
map where he has to be quiet, right before he gets to the first house by the
lake I test the fps there because it seems to be the worse for the whole game.
I can get around constant 42fps with vsync enabled. Your not gonna gain that
much by going to a 4600, and unless you upgrade to a newer card your gonna have
to live with lower AA and AF settings

Ah. I can't stand any resolutions less than 1024x768. Everything is so pixelly
even with a 17" monitor.
--
"He who dislikes aardvarks was an ant in his former life." --unknown
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail: NT or NT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )