Old April 18th 04, 06:34 PM
S.Heenan

Don Murphy" murphy"don wrote:
Thank You

Don Murphy

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:59:47 GMT, "S.Heenan" wrote:

Don Murphy" murphy"don wrote:
I have now received my K8NNXP and am now looking at ram. I have it
down to 2 Kingston Hyper x 3500 or Mushkin PC4000. Anyone use either
of these. I have used Mushkin in the past and their ram has always
worked well for me. I have never had to return 1 stick.

Here's the PC3200 list from Gigabyte:

http://www.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard...gyGuide_73.htm

Crucial

http://www.crucial.com/store/listpar...NNXP&submit=Go

Chances are good both Kingston and Muskin will work, provided you
set speeds and timings manually. You want non-ECC and unregistered
PC3200 or faster.

If you have no plans to exceed 200MHz, overclock, buying PC3500 or better is
unnecessary.