Old January 1st 13, 12:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Sweet spot drivers for GTS 250

Hi, I'm running the GeForce GTS 250 with driver 129.573 and primarily
run PaintShop Pro and Flight Sim FSX. Recently there have been issues
with corrupt display in the way PSP14 renders images.. like a partial
JPG rendering.

FSX runs fine with the help of nHancer 2.5.9

What can I do to set-up PSP to run the best with GTS 250? Which driver
for Xp Pro? Nobody in the PSP forum comments on driver settings for PSP.
PSP15 trial was a flop due to video corruption and problems with Flash
Player integration.

-Ed