Old October 26th 11, 03:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Rene

Default GeForce 9800 GX2 - Only one GPU reported under linux

On 10/26/2011 03:52 PM, Paul wrote:
Rene wrote:
Hi Paul,

What an extensive answer, I notice that you often invest much time in
helping people in this ng, that is great.

I have a question and also something to say. Were you the guy I had a
discussion with, I think by now several years ago, about the cooling
of an AGP-PCI-E bridge chip? If yes, I'ld like to say that you were
right, even more when it came to the things that had nothing to do
with that subject but that were about me ;-). (If you'ld think "maybe
I was but I have a hard time recalling it" then don't worry, then it
will not have been you, I am quite sure the person that I have in
mind, and when reading your style of writing you could very well have
be the one, would remember immediately).

Apologies and Thanks!

If you weren't that guy, the "Thanks" part remains for your efforts to
help people with video card troubles.

Yours sincerely,
Rene

I'm more like a USENET Cheerleader than anything else :-)

Paul

Cheerleaders can bring light into the most dense darkness. And wasn't it
Paul himself who wrote "all things that are in the dark, will be
brought into the light"? ;-)

Thanks again! I hope you are doing fine and wish the best of luck, but I
am sure you already will meet a lot of luck in your daily life.
Nevertheless, I am also sure that my wishing it will make it even more
prominent.

Sincerely,
Rene

P.S. Sorry to other subscribers for my OT talking and to OP for
hijacking the thread, I'll stop now.