Old July 6th 10, 09:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Chris Dodd

Default Is my GeForce 7300LE sick?

"zulu" wrote in
The symptoms....

When I right click the Desktop and select *Properties* I get no tabs at
all, just the *Themes*

Scrolling, vertically _and_ horizontally is not smooth, but rather in
jumps, with the screen
refreshing to the new position, a bit up or down (or left or right) of
the previous screen. It
looks like waves moving until it settles down again (hard to describe).

These symptoms sound like you're running Microsoft's generic SVGA driver
rather than Nvidia's driver, which happens if there's some sort of problem
with your driver install. The best bet is probably to uninstall the Nvidia
display driver, run a driver cleaner to remove/clean everything it can, and
then reinstall the Nvidia display driver. If that still doesn't work, then
there's something odd with your Windows setup that is preventing the driver
installer from installing the driver properly.

-chris