Old December 15th 07, 02:15 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc
measekite

Default What inkjet printer prints the best text?

For text printing:

HP Deskjets for all around color printing
Some brand of color Laser - HP may not be the best here.  Look at Okidata

B. Schneier wrote: Most of my printing involves documents and legal briefs. There is some color printing for brochures and stuff I find on the Internet. Can someone recommend a color ink jet that prints laser-like text and is reasonably fast.

Thanks in advance,

BS