Old June 17th 04, 04:46 AM
BelPowerslave

Did you guys really need to include all 13KB of the original post to add
your one paragraph responses? Just curious.

-Z-

for ****s sake "ZACKMAN" STFU already. nobody gives a flying ****
that you don't like my threads. nobody.

I can't stand your crossposting/flamewar causing posts either.

Take an extra minute and post them separately. Is that so hard for
you to do "Bringer of Balance?"

What kills me the most, other than his incessant need to crosspost irrelevant content across 15 different
groups, is that *he* always seems to have a suggestion for everyone else. If you don't like his posts,
"don't read them" he'll say, or "shut the **** up" he likes to use....it's amusing how "Hey, why don't I
just stop crossposting this ****, maybe just post it to the *one* group it's actually relevant in?" never
seems to crawl into that thick skull...

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Here's a riddle: When is a croquette mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you; whenever you want it to
be."

- Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice