Old July 13th 03, 05:13 AM
Sir Pudgie

I had been getting this message whenever my computer goes into automatic
standby (after 15 minutes) when I overclocked my system from 2.4GHz to
2.95GHz. If I told it to go to standby (start-turn off-standby) it would
turn on fine, but automatic standby didn't work as well. I have now
de-overclocked the system (all settings back to normal) and I'm still
getting this problem. As I had overclocked it the second day I got my
motherboard, I don't know if overclocking caused the problem or if it had
existed prior to overclocking.

Have you tried reinstalling windows now the system is declocked? There is a
possibility that the first BSOD corrupted a system file that is now giving
you grief! ;-)