Old October 28th 03, 12:02 PM
HamMan

"Bullman" wrote in message
u...
Hello,

Just got an Acer AL732 LCD screen to go with my NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti4200

card.
I am running it via the digital DVI cable.

I am not entirely happy with the balance of color/brightness/contrast I

see
using the LCD screen. I have tried to play around with the inbult

controls
of the LCD screen but haven't found anything yet that I am totally
comfortable with. I end up going back to one of the presets.

I have got the 44.03 NVIDIA drievers running and have found the "Color
Correction" tab. It has the following sliders:

Digital Vibrance
Contrast
Brightness
Gamma

You can also adjust these parameters specifically for each colour channel
(red, blue, green).

I know I could go ahead and play around with the settings until I find
something that looks OK, but I want to know if there are any recommended
presets specifically for LCD screens

Cheers

Bullman

Somewhere in the driver applicatio there should be a thing called
'calibration image' bring that up and press the 'auto' or 'auto config'
button on your TFT.

Oter than that, make sure you dont have the brightness to high or the image
will look 'bleached'

Hamman