Old August 2nd 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
William

Default Please don't feed the troll == Skybuck Flying

"geoff" wrote in message
m...
High quality??

These types of newsgroups are frequented by what seems to be college boys
trying to prove to everyone they know everything and you know nothing.

It reminds me of the admins on wikipedia except most of them are
highschool kids.

Sometimes the groups settle down then a new flock of 'I know all/you know
nothing' people start posting.

--g

How true. Their is quite a discussion in psychology circles about the
"I'm Special" generation we have wrote. They want everything given to them,
and they know everything worth knowing, and you know nothing. And how dare
you tell them what to do.

Hard times for them when they meet the real world for the first time and
find out no one gives a dam about them. It's everywhere - usergroups,
bloggs, college, work, print media and television.

William