Old February 11th 04, 12:45 PM
Spajky®

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:02:53 -0000, "Muttly" wrote:

My PSU (I can't remember the make or model, but its 550w) has 2 fans.

If it points up its got bout 4cm clearence between
it and the top of the case. If it points down its right over my cpu. For
better cooling which way do you think it should be pointing?

if the intake psu fan is right over Cpu fan, the Cpu fan should be
sucking air away from CPU (just opposite like usuall). Otherwise there
the Cpu temp & Psu one will increase because of dead
spot-underpresurized air between cpu fan & Psu intake fan!

-- Regards, SPAJKY ®
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##