Old July 14th 03, 01:42 AM
Jim Davis

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:33:34 -0400, "MiniDisc_2k2"
wrote/replied to:

Finally, I went to Windows Update (windowsupdate.microsoft.com) to see if I
could pull up a new device driver. There was one, for my video card
(coincidence?). I installed it, but I'll have to wait until the next time my
computer goes into standby to find out if it worked. Does anyone know
actually what that video card driver fixed?

Thanks for any help. System specs follow:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8SQ800

I have the Ultra MB and I don't use standby at all, cause it just
locks up the computer. I suggest you turn everything off. I don't know
why they can't get this stuff right, I don't think I've ever had a MB
that doesn't screw up stand by mode.

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/