Old July 14th 03, 01:31 AM
MiniDisc_2k2

"Scott" wrote in message
om...
Try searching the Knowledge Base on www.microsoft.com.

Scott

Read my original post

quote
I tried to enter the STOP message into the knowledge base
(support.microsoft.com) to see if they had my error message (or something
vaguely similar). While there are many STOP 0x0000007E messages, none of
them apply to me or apply enough to me for me to care. I checked any that
said STOP 0x0000007E and talked about standby, video cards, or computers
which stop responding. I did not check any which applied to a specific
computer (like ones that said "Dell XPS B533R Computer Stops Responding....)
or ones that didn't apply to Windows XP. Any other ideas on what to search?
I believe that there's a website that actually gives you like a lookup table
to find out what the error really meant, but I couldn't find it.
/quote