Old September 8th 04, 01:01 AM
Scotter

thanks!

"NoneOfBusiness" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:25:33 GMT, "Scotter" wrote:

Hi -

I'm currently running an FX-51 on this motherboard using the 1.1 BIOS.
I see on MSI's site

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/suppor....php?UID=484&k

ind=3
You can get a beta 1.35 to support Opteron 250's. But this came out in

June
and is still beta.
Has anyone had experience running this beta BIOS?
It would be real nice if MSI ever replied to emails.
Thanks!

MSI will respond to you.The problem i have is when you try to follow
up. Then i cannot contact anyone..

In answer to your question, i think you are going to have to use 1.35
beta BIOS for those Opterons. Thats what i have heard. I need a BIOS
update for something else (MSI told me to try the 1.35's) but i
haven't been willing to flash to beta's. I can wait.