Old April 12th 08, 01:58 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Nicolaas Hawkins

Default A bit about my schedule

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:03:40 +0100, John Chapman
wrote in :

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Since I know some of you rely upon me for assistance with your printer
issues, and specifically with Epson related problems and my Epson
manuals, I wanted to let people know that I will be away from my
computer for about a week starting tomorrow. I will try to answer
requests in the newsgroups and privately upon my return ASAP, but it
will probably take several days to catch up.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Art

Any chance of taking young *measekite* with you ?
He could carry your bags provided that you fill them with OEM inks.

I would expect measekite to have trouble enough managing his three
built-in bags (two of them under his eyes).

--
- Nic.