Old July 17th 03, 01:52 PM
Bratboy

Yeah that (the s/w bundle) is going to be the main diff with the high end
cards from what I've been able to tell otherwise just luck of the draw as to
how much this or that one oc's
Just Jess

"edde" wrote in message
K.
The MSi is only $20 more, but has alot of software with it.

"Courseyauto" wrote in message

I am thinking of either getting the Gainward 1200xp Golden Sample FX5900
128mb Vivo video card, or the MSI FX5900 128mb Vivo card.

ANyone have any recommendations?

I've read the Gainward in one review could reach 498/900 speeds, and the

MSI
could reach 500/1000.
Funny since the Gainward are labelled "Golden Sample" you would think

they
would clock higher

All the 5900 cards are maufactured by the same vendor. the only

difference is
the sellers chage the fan and the acessories you get with the card you

buy.
it's the luck of the draw on how they overclock.
I am going to get the Gainward card myself..