Old July 18th 08, 06:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Rich Billionaire

Default Is AMD doomed?

I really like AMD, but it seems like lately they're getting deeper and
deeper into trouble and have no discernible way out of it. Are they
doomed? Do you see any way they can get out of this mess?

I'm using a pc right now with an Athlon 64 X2 5600+.
Somehow in my mind, Intel cpu's are nasty and I'd rather not use them.
I guess I'm a perfectionist and I like how AMD always does things the
right way, whereas Intel uses kludges and quick and dirty engineering
solutions. I always believe in doing things right.